Sescom 25MD-4XM-YG Gepco digital 25-pin DSub male to 4 XLR male assemblies are crafted with Gepco Gep-Flex DS608 mulitcore 110ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable. All channels are numbered and individually shielded twisted pairs of #26 AWG gauge conductors.
Standard fan out is 18 inches for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these cables are hand assembled and tested in our cable shop and are wired to the Yamaha digital audio MY8-AE standard.
Available in variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 4 XLR male digital audio in or out
- Crafted with GEPCO DS608 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #26AWG gauge conductor with #26AWG pair drain
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Neutrik NC3FXX male connectors provide low contact resistance
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- GEPCO DS608 Cable: 25 MHz Bandwidth, precision 110 ohm impedance
- Cond. DCR: 38.5 ohm/Mft
- 14 pF/ft between conductors
- Wired to the Yamaha MY8-AE standard
- Compatible with Apogee, Mackie, Sony and Yamaha machines"