The Sescom 25MA-XF-M premium quality Mogami analog 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR female fanout audio cables are hand assembled and tested in our cable shop.
The 8 channels are numbered and fanned out 18 inches ending in Neutrik NC3FXX female connectors for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these assemblies feature industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods.
Available in a variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR female analog audio in or out
- Crafted with Mogami super flexible 2932 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #26 AWG gauge conductors with 25AWG drain
- Channels are numbered and fanned out 18 inches
- Neutrik NC3FXX female connectors provide low contact resistance and high integrity
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- DC Resistance at 20°C Inner Pair Conductor: 0.13ohm/m(0.040ohm/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C (Partial Capacitance Value): 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- Wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard
- Compatible with Panasonic, Radar, Digi, Tascam, and other equipment