The MediaWall V display processor features an architecture that combines the real-time processing and reliability of a hardware-based processor. Add in extensive user-friendly features, enhanced security, and an intuitive, easy-to-operate control interface, and the result is a 4K video wall processor with enough power and versatility to drive both HD and UHD video wall systems.
The MediaWall V processor supports up to 36 video/graphic direct inputs and up to 28 outputs/display devices. It processes a full range of I/O resolutions including 4K (4096 x 2160), UHD (3840 x 2160), 2K (2048 x 1152/1080), and HD (1920 x 1080). Inputs are fully scalable for output to a UHD video wall or for display on standard video walls. HDCP capability allows the display of protected content.
The 4K video wall processor can display any configuration of window layouts across a multi-screen array. Windows can be sized as required anywhere, within or across screen boundaries, in any aspect ratio and zoomed in to emphasize details. Signal switching and preset layout recall are fast and seamless.
The video wall processor’s web-based set-up GUI supports both local and remote access, "drag and drop" window positioning and scaling, wall layout presets, and input selection. In addition, our newly introduced VIEW™ Controller adds a graphically-enhanced user interface with dynamic thumbnails to enhance system operation. The processor can also be controlled by a variety of third-party devices.
For the ultimate in flexibility, the MediaWall V processor is compatible with RGB Spectrum’s MultiPoint® control room management system - an innovative hardware and software platform that provides operators with arbitrated keyboard and mouse (KVM) control over system resources.
- Up to 4K UHD inputs and outputs
- Up to 36 inputs, 28 outputs and 64 scalable image windows
- Full HDCP copy protection capabilities
- Embedded architecture-prevents external tampering/hacking
- Real-time processing with no dropped frames
- Custom output resolutions for LED video walls
- Up to 60 preset layouts
- Overlap for edge-blenders and bezel compensation
- Intuitive user interface with dynamic thumbnails
- Optional accessory supports 4K 60Hz output
- Supports multiple video walls
- Integrated signal switching