CAMARILLO, Calif., June 25, 2012 - Platinum Tools? (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable, is proud to announce the launch of the new Recon Test Set tm (p/n T62). Scheduled to ship in early Q3 with an MSRP of $269.95, the Recon Test Set delivers more line condition and status information than any other telephone line tester in the world.
“The T62 Recon Test Set includes the most sophisticated data in-line discovery and protection available today,” explained Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. “The T62 offers a complete menu for measuring data, actively monitoring and detection of high line voltages. It also includes a Digi-Secure feature that protects digital lines from disruption by outside test equipment.”
The new Platinum Tools T62 Recon Test Set comes with a slate of features not found on any other ‘butt’ set in the world. The large backlit display shows information clearly, and with a glow in the dark keypad the unit can be used in low light environments. And, it is 100 percent weather and rainproof for outside use anytime.
Additional T62 Recon Test Set features and specifications include:
* Bed-of-nails cord set
* Large backlit LCD
* Glow in the dark keypad
* On-hook voltage and current measurements
* Off-hook current readings and polarity
* Caller ID/Call Waiting Caller ID and error detection
* Last number dialed
* Last number called or received list
* Amplified line monitoring for volume level comparable to “off hook” operations
* Soft key menu system
* Data Defender™ keeps digital lines safe
* Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
* Eight number stored memory
* DTMF decode
* Drop tested to 20 feet
* Multiple language (English, Spanish and French) options / display set up choices
“The T62 Recon Test Set is tough as well as talented,” added Sachs. “It is the first 21st Century telephone test set, and sets a new standard for telephone line analysis.”
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.