The MT103 KSK is a DSP based, four microphone, beam forming, stereo, and echo cancelling daughter board ideal for Kiosk solutions. The MT103 KSK’s beam forming technology ensures improved pick up in any kiosk environment. Great for both indoor and outdoor kiosks.
- Four microphone, beamforming, single output, stereo, 8KHz Noise Canceling / Echo Canceling solution
- Utilize two-split Phoenix Audio microphones and your own loudspeaker
- The 4 microphones are connected through a 0.1” pitch header. User can design the board to mount on its motherboard with mating connector, or connect to the MT103KSK through wires
- Controllable input level and phantom power supply via free downloadable utility
- Analog output through a 0.1” pitch header. User can design the board to mount on its motherboard with mating connector, or connect to the MT103-KSK through wires
- Digital output through USB connection
- Phoenix’s proprietary echo canceling, beamforming, noise canceling, and AGC algorithms with no gating, to prevent the loss of critical information