The MT103 E-HD provides a complete hardware/software platform solution that will let you design, tune, and build your own audio solution. Phoenix offers a large library of algorithms to run on the MT103 E-HD.
- Improves audio pick up quality in reverberant rooms with hard reflective surfaces such as exposed, concrete, marble, or glass walls and ceilings
- The MT103E-HD is a dual microphone, single output, stereo, 16KHz Noise Canceling / Echo Canceling solution
- The MT103E-HD utilizes your own microphone and own loudspeaker. It provides both analog and digital outputs
- Both the microphone(s) and the far-end inputs are connected through a 0.1” pitch header. User can design the board to mount on its motherboard with mating connector, or connect to the MT103 through wires
- Controllable input level and phantom power supply via free downloadable utility
- Analog output through a 0.1” pitch header. User can design the board to mount on its motherboard with mating connector, or connect to the MT103 through wires. digital output through USB connection
- Phoenix’s proprietary echo canceling, noise canceling, and AGC algorithms with no gating, to prevent the loss of critical information