Mount Vernon, NY. Key Digital Systems, Inc. the Experts in Digital Video Technology and Solutions is proud to introduce our Fat Boy Series™ KD-MSVA4x4Pro audio/video matrix switcher. This sophisticated audio/video matrix switchers is designed especially for commercial and resdential applications. As leaders in digital and analog video technology, Key Digital™ produces a variety of audio/video matrix switchers to provide solutions to installers for both residential and commercial A/V systems.
Dealers all over the country seek out Key Digital’s commercial grade and user-friendly audio/video matrix switchers. The incredibly versatile KD-MSVA4x4Pro can accommodate a wide spectrum of audio/video applications because it supports smaller applications ranging from a residential application to bar and restaurant combination application. Additionally the KD-MSVA4x4Pro utilizes the same programming language as many other award-winning Key Digital products which ensures versatility, ease of use, and swift installation. This allows for a flexible system with the capability to switch RGBHV signals by utilizing Left and Right Audio connections for H & V signals. Additionally, this versatility translates into faster install times according to Key Digital™ President, Mike Tsinberg, who states that, “The KD-MSVA4x4Pro enables flexibility of installation because its compact size (1 U Rack Chassis) conserves space and allows an installer to construct similar installation setups in less time.” Today’s installers need reliable, easy, and fast integration of video and audio both residential and commercial applications. The KD-MSVA4x4Pro eliminates the need for expensive additional equipment and delivers versatile performance.
The KD-MSVA4x4Pro allows for easy programming, simple operation, and flexibility due to full audio control for each output including: volume, multi-band equalizer, and lip sync control. The KD-MSVA4x4Pro is also unique for its compact size since it does not sacrifice performance, quality, or reliability. “At Key Digital™, our products are built on an open platform which supports all major control systems enabling the KD-MSVA4x4Pro to be controlled by Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel Control, Discrete Remote Codes, and RS-232,” says Michael Lakhter VP of Sales. “At Key Digital we value the demanding needs of today’s conference board room A/V systems and take great pride in the performance, flexibility, and user-friendly nature of all of our products.”
· Full independent matrix switching of Video and Audio
· Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
o SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
o VESA / VGA (RGBHV): From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
· Inputs support L/R Analog and PCM Coaxial Digital Audio and can convert Analog to Digital or Digital to Analog with full Audio control
· Audio Control: Volume Control, Multi-Band EQ, Lip-Sync Control (up to 600ms)
· Front LED’s indicate the selected Source and Input/Output status
· Independent Audio format configurations are supported at each output
· Capable of switching RGBHV signals by utilizing Left and Right Audio connections for H & V signals
· Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel Control, Discrete Remote Codes, and RS-232.