The nimble SV10 effortlessly moves to the point of need, accommodating a Surface tablet with an innovative interface that holds and positions the screen where you want it. Its patented lift engine easily adjusts the platform and screen to exactly the right height for whatever task is at hand.
Assembled in the USA by Anthro Corporation. Anthro Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ergotron.
- Height adjustable yet small, simple and lightweight
- Fifteen inches (38 cm) of vertical travel for seated and standing use
- Sturdy and safe metal construction
- Smooth, easily cleanable surfaces
- Integrated hand-brake secures platform height to provide an ultra-stable worksurface
- Special design of worksurface uses embedded magnets for click-in stability of Surface tablet. Place the Surface in three possible positions: left, right or center
- A spacious worksurface provides plenty of space for any Surface tablet with room to spare for a mouse or task-related items
- Includes a convenient storage compartment for a power brick or AC adapter that is hidden yet easily accessed
- The t-slot channel interface on the cart’s column allows integration of accessories to customize a solution that’s right for your application