The all-black PowerLite® 815E extreme short throw lamp-free laser projector with innovative 4K Enhancement Technology offers a modern, flexible display solution for corporate meeting rooms and collaborative hybrid workspaces, as well as captivating digital signage. With 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness and innovative 3-chip 3LCD technology, it provides a sharp, amazingly bright, virtually glare-free display. The projector’s stylish, space-saving design delivers immersive, larger-than-life images up to 160''—4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel—merely inches away from the wall for bold, bright obstruction-free viewing.
In addition to a standard 16:9 display, the PowerLite 815E goes beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels by supporting an ultra-wide 21:9 and 16:6 display to ensure an equitable hybrid meeting room experience where participants can easily see and be seen. Enjoy a newly designed, state-of-the-art cooling system and a laser light source of up to 30,000 hours that’s virtually maintenance-free, eliminating the need to ever purchase or replace a lamp again!
Packed with a wide range of connectivity options—including HDBaseT®, HDMI®, USB, RS-232 and Miracast®, as well as built-in wired/wireless networking—this compact and smartly designed projector is ready to display in minutes from areas such as credenzas and tabletops, delivering exceptionally large images in space-constrained settings.
Additionally, you can take advantage of advanced edge-blending functionality and versatile 360-degree placement capabilities and create eye-catching, immersive displays in storefronts, museums or any environment where the 815E’s subtle, black design can seamlessly blend in. Installation is effortless thanks to innovative digital zoom and image shifting features, for easy image alignment, and the Epson Setting Assistant app that automatically smoothes edges and corners in seconds from the convenience of a smart device.
- Stunning color and impactful image quality with 3-chip 3LCD technology -
- Virtually glare-free from anywhere in the room, unlike flat panels; 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness
- Astonishingly smooth display with 4K Enhanced resolution -
- Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting technology combined with innovative frame interpolation, HDR and scene adaptive gamma image processing provides visibly smooth and more detailed picture quality
- Large, up to 160" diagonal image -
- 80" image from just 1" away from the wall or 100" from 4" away; at under 28 pounds, this lightweight projector can deliver an image up to 160" diagonal; 4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel
- Built-in flexible digital canvas for easy integration -
- 16:9 native aspect ratio with additional support for ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9 for equitable conferencing experience in meeting rooms
- Lamp-free technology -
- A virtually maintenance-free laser light source of up to 30,000 hours combined with a sophisticated re-engineered cooling system eliminates the need to ever purchase or replace a lamp again
- Fully loaded to support your latest needs -
- Multiple HDMI ports, built-in wired/wireless networking, HDBaseT, RS-232C connectivity and Miracast; dynamic dual speaker sound system to fill virtually any room
- Streamlined setup -
- Digital zoom and image shifting make image alignment easy for desktop or wall mounted display; Epson Setting Assistant app ensures easy installation by automatically smoothing edges and corners
- Complex tasks made easy -
- With timesaving tools such as Wake On signal; multiple EDID settings with digital image correction for ease of installation for nearly any image size/aspect ratio
- Built-in media player supports Epson content management software for direct playback functionality of content
- Simple fleet management -
- Epson’s projector management software provides an easy way to keep track of the health of your fleet from a central dashboard
- World-class service and support -
- 3-year limited warranty with next-business-day exchange
- End-of-life options available
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
- PowerLite 815E
- Quick Setup Guide
- Projector Remote Control
- 2x AA Batteries
- 6' Power Cord