Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets since 1974, recently launched their new CHE-HDBTWP242K Pro AV/IT HDBaseT™ 4K Dual Gang with HDMI/USB-C and USB, Audio Wall Plate Extender Kit, a must have device for every AV space.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP242K is a 3x1 Wall Plate Extender that features HDMI and USB-C AV inputs with USB 2.0 connectivity. The USB 2.0 connectivity is ideal for connecting devices such as webcams, interactive panels, external drives, mice and keyboards. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver by PoH that can be extended up to 230ft over Cat5e/Cat6.
The CHE-HDBTWP242K features automatic or manual switching between connected HDMI/USB-C sources. This allows flexible and reliable switching between 3 active HDMI sources to extend 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 AV signals up to 230ft. HDCP 2.2 is also supported for the transmission of encrypted content. Ideal for use in court rooms, classrooms, conference rooms and anywhere audio-visual devices can be extended from a remotely located HDMI source device. All components are backed by Comprehensive’s 3 Year Warranty, so you can be assured of guaranteed reliability.
Features and Benefits
• Extends HDMI signals 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 up to 230ft
• HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices
• High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through over HDBaseT 2.0
• Active input automatic detective (auto switching)
• CEC Display ON/OFF button
• 2-Gang US Decora Wall-plate
• EDID management for better compatibility
• Supports one-way standard PoH, power supply connected to receiver to power both units
• Supports analog audio de-embedding from HDMI output
• One-way analog audio pass through from transmitter to receiver
• Durable Metal Enclosure
• 3 Year Warranty