UHD 4K Video and 2 USB Devices to a Remote Location over a Single Cable – Up to
Fairfield, NJ (July 26, 2016) – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted
connectivity solutions provider to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40
years, premieres the HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB convergence and Transmitter
and Receiver (CHE-HDBT300U).
Comprehensive offers the latest, full featured HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB that can transmit your uncompressed HDMI signal distribution up to 330 feet to a compatible display using a single Cat5e/6/7 cable – minimizing cable setup and installation flexibility.
The CHE-HDBT300U allows the transmission of HDBaseT 5Play features that include 4K2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, control (IR or RS-232), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and an Ethernet connection. The Transmitter or Receiver can be powered by the PoE function using one power cable. In addition, the Extender set can support the connection of USB host and two USB devices that can control the source from the Sink side – 330 feet away. And, the Extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant for protected content streaming.
The HDBaseT 2.0 Extender’s ergonomic design and transmission distance allows for discreet placement and means it is a perfect solution for digital signage in commercial spaces – or wherever power outlets are limited, long distance signal transmission is required in a convenient viewing area.
• Send uncompressed 4K2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, USB and IP data over a Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• HDCP2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compatible
• Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• Full HDBaseT 5play features include Video, Audio, Control (IR or RS-232), Power and an Ethernet connection
• Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and more
• POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, from either TX or RX powered 24V@1A
• Supports USB 2.0 control
• Supports external Bi-Directional SPDIF IN/OUT and available for multichannel audio
• Supports stereo audio with PCM 2CH
• Supports Bidirectional Infrared and RS232 control
• 2 Year Warranty
About Comprehensive Connectivity
For more than 40 years, Comprehensive Connectivity has
been the Pro A/V industry standard for professional connectivity performance,
reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity
products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages,
boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the
world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based
VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.
Phone: 800-526-0242 x1326